Gift Teen is a Startup Merchant that gives everyone the power to offer print-on-demand for their images on their own products. Our print-on-demand brand offers to print on apparel and sends them all over the world. We are specialized in short run printing, so it is possible for the customer of the platform to make an order easily and quickly. Our print facilities only print professional products and all of the high-quality products. We offer both screen and digital printing and have a good price for clients. Furthermore, we also own a professional design team to offer pretty designs for the customer with no worry. We bleed ink and love to print. It’s our goal to become a leading brand in print-on-demand field.
To find out more about Gift Teen and to read some Frequently Asked Questions, please go to our service section, or you can always contact us using our Contact us page here.
page (give us a little time to get back to you; be nice – nice people always get answered first).
We’re a small online business, 5 years old. Specializes in providing and selling self-designed and printed products.
1. With more than 9 years of practice as a Graphic Designer, I have enjoyed the privilege of working for multiple clients. My service is perfectly poised for both big and small companies. I can create vibrant quality designs in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, Adobe InDesign, and AutoCAD.
2. My Degree in Animation and Graphic design from the Rhode Island School of Design has allowed me to explore multiple spheres. I have done a lot of freelancing since I got my degree. It was the main reason that I was able to land a job at a prestigious company like KWCP.
– The work that I have done for the big companies has enabled me to gain experience on a whole new level. Currently, KWCP is employing me as a Senior Graphic Designer. It has been 5 years since I am providing them with my services. Before this, I was hired by DreamWorks Media as a Junior Graphic Designer for 4 years.
– It was at DreamWorks Media that I acquired the name, which gave me the strength to try and explore new venues. The experience in the Media House allowed me to fine-tune my skills. I also began working on UI/UX designs, and other programs that help in shaping the clients dreams into realities.
3. I have a specialty in Premiere Pro, Filmora, Adobe After Effects. Other programs that include Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, and Adobe Indesign.
– I can offer my clients:
– Coordination of complex projects from beginning till the end.
– Graphic design for print & web marketing.
– Art direction and theme development.
– Campaign and marketing strategy.
– Brochures, flyers, posters, mailers, Reports, catalogs, brand books, and Lookbooks.
– Video editing for film, TV, and the web.
– Motion graphics and visual effects for various types of videos.
4. My interest now is: Want to use the striped payment gateway in a sustainable and long-term way.
– In fact there are many other reasons that you can find on my website. https://giftteen.com/
– I work on time and Efficiently in my work. Especially, I always attach great importance to making my customers satisfied
– Being highly creative allows me to create unique designs.
Excellent skill in using video editing tools.
– Efficiently generate new content and give you revisions.
– Adopt all corporate rules and regulations and international bodies.
– Meet different deadlines and produce quality work within the agreed upon time.
– The attributes mentioned above will allow me to work hard and give my clients the quality they deserve for the money they spend.
5. My future goal is to master the art of graphic design and own a business as well as own a striped account without any risk.
Thanks for stopping by!
So now what? Well, you can go check out Today’s Tee before it’s gone, you can grab one of the newly minted Gallery Tees, or you can Join Gift Teen and browse the forums. Or if you already know the secret handshake, then go ahead and Sign in!
To bring artistic parody, satire, and social commentary to every fandom
Gift Teen provides a platform for transformative parody that strives to bridge the gap between artistic interpretation, fair use, and fan expectations by furnishing a platform for new, original, and transformative designs that parody, satirize, or provide social commentary on pop culture icons.
Gift Teen prides itself on supporting independent artists and broadcasting their artistic parody, satire, and social commentary to a loyal, growing, and passionate audience.
Wear your art on your sleeve
Thanks for learning a little bit about us!